Friday, March 25, 2011

Feature Friday!



It seems fitting that the first shop I feature would be Amy's, my friend who suggested selling my wares on Etsy. So, introducing. . . The Lily Pad shop!

In the Lily Pad shop, you can find a variety of awesome items! For instance, you can buy these adorable baby slippers!



She has great embroidery skills and does custom embroidery. Here is a pillow she embroidered:


She also does silk screen printing. She made these fabulous custom t-shirts for my sisters and I to wear to the movie Eclipse:



She also makes really cute hair flower clips and ribbons. She can put them on kufi hats and headband too, like this:




Amy does lots of custom orders, from dog beds to hair accessories. Check out her shop and see what you can find, and if you can't find it, she can make it for you!

Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Amy does such quality work- our little custom backpack with strawberries and cupcakes (our fav!)still makes people in stores stop and ask where I got it. It's cool to have something just for us and us only! =)

    ReplyDelete