Friday, April 1, 2011

Feature Friday: Hope for the Change

I know I said I was going to feature some of my favorite Etsy shops on my Feature Friday, but this week I decided to take a different approach. I found out about a local charity called Hope for the Change, and I decided to feature that instead!

Hope for Change
was made to help raise money for Jarom, a man that went to high school here in Cedar City and married a girl from the same high school. He was in an accident and now is in a wheelchair. Here's more about the accident, since I am not good with the details:



Not long ago, Jarom and his family learned about a procedure that could enable him to walk again. Unfortunately, it is very expensive, but Jarom is determined to walk again, so he started this foundation. Click here for more details about the procedure.

On May 2, Hope for Change is having a huge fundraising event! They are doing a silent auction and other activities, and there will be vendors also. To help raise money, I am going to donate 10% of all sales made in my Etsy shop between now and May 2 to this foundation! If you will be in the Southern Utah area on May 2, you can pop into CVHS to the fundraiser.

Thanks for reading!

Hope for the Change on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment