Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wherefore Art Thou, Spring? Shop News Saturday



I will explain the title a little later in the post. I have had so many great adventures this week! Of course, this has been true of the whole month, which is great! These adventures began last Saturday with my little sister's engagement photos, session 1. Here are the 4 that were most well-received:










There is one I am not fond of, but I'll never tell which it is :) I did a bunch of different edits, because I never know what my clients (ha ha, not sure if family counts as a "client") will like. One of my married friends saw the photos and now wants me to do some updated shots of her and her husband. Sounds like fun!

I have been beading like a madwoman! It's been so much fun! I now have 26 bracelets and 20 pairs of earrings made! Here's the box of packaged stuff:



I love making these bracelets! They are relatively easy to make, and I can put beads together in so many different ways! Here's my favorite baby bracelet so far:



Last night, I made this adult bracelet, and I was quite happy with it! It's made with blue goldstone beads which I love! Unfortunately, this photo doesn't do justice to the rich blue color or the lovely copper sparkles :(



And I was also liking these earrings:



And I haven't bothered making more necklaces because I've already made these:



Plus most of these:





My most recent adventure happened yesterday mid-afternoon. I was running around trying to get my visa stuff together, and it turned into a blizzard outside! Yep, a full blown blizzard in April! So, what else would I do but grab my camera and take photos of it ;) So, here is a flashback to December! Plus some buds I found. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment